There are many split-screen software options. We'll tell you about the five best tools if you want to read more - here is the full version of the rating.
Do you have a presentation coming up? Preparing a video for your target audience is one of the first-rate methods to hold them engaged and help them recognize the data you are passing across. If you want to make comparisons through a video presentation, a split-screen video editor will come in handy.
Before you study what a split-screen video maker is, it is satisfactory to apprehend a split-screen video. A split-screen is the result that happens when two or different displays are introduced in one frame. In essence, it is an approach to exhibiting two movies by placing them side-by-side. A split-screen video editor is a device that allows you to create a side-by-side video.
Instead of incurring the prices and going via the trouble of putting up a couple of monitors, discover a free split-screen video modifying tool. There are several free split-screen video maker software programs on offer. Besides the free ones, some come with a subscription fee. Each, however, is special and appropriate for select customers with various needs.
Therefore, you need to investigate your wishes and pick a suitable split-screen video editor. This gives a breakdown of the best split-screen video editing software, examines the features, and makes a split-screen video.
Final Cut Pro is an excellent split-screen video editor available for Mac users. Some of its principal features that will help you create beautiful movies are special effects, movement graphics, and filters, amongst others. If you like a hands-on strategy to enhance your videos, you will revel in the usage of Final Cut Pro. It's a trusted tool with a lot of benefits, you can find more information on Wikipedia if you’re interested.
- Higher frame rates
- Accelerated performance with metal
- Advanced color grading
- 360 degrees editing
- 360 degrees graphics and effects
- Ease of use
- Quick delivery
- Audio modification with built-in tools
- Comfortable arrangement of video and audio files
- Has a relatively high one-off subscription payment
This is a free and open-source multi-format video editing tool for Mac, Windows, and Linux. One of its primary elements is the split-screen video maker function that approves you to make industry-standard aspects with the aid of facet videos. Since this is a free and open-source split-screen video editor, you do not require any activation key or registration to use it. You can go straight to slit display enhancing after installation.
- Wide-format support
- Device and transport options
- Sleek, intuitive options
- Volume control & audio filters
- Video filters
- 3-point editing
- It is free and easy
- Available for Linux, Free BSD, Windows, and macOS platforms
- Allows for adding up to four videos for editing
- HD resolution video support
- Allows for text overlay
- Training materials available
- Requires training before use
This is an ideal option for video editors who want a tool that supports 8K resolution. Apart from being a non-linear post-production tool, it is additionally an astounding split-screen video editor. DaVinci Resolve offers two products. There's a free model, and then there may be DaVinci Resolve Studio, that requires a one-time subscription payment. The paid product allows you to access industry-standard outputs and features.
- New high-quality image processing
- Powerful audio engine
- Immersive 3D audio workflow
- HDR grading tools
- Fairlight upgrades
- Allows users to choose between the professional-standard and free version.
- Allows for up to four videos.
- Supports 8K resolution
- Available for Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Has advanced features such as video stabilization and speed adjustment
- Contains extensive media library
- The interface can be confusing for beginners.
- High subscription fees for a standard package
Movavi Video Editor Plus is a high-quality split-screen video editor and undoubtedly one to consider. Available for both Mac and Windows users, the device is convenient to use and produces professional-like split-screen videos. The application can export movies to an extensive variety of output codecs and has different video-editing aspects such as making use of transitions and including music.
- Titles, filters, and animations
- Voice over
- Easy to use while guaranteeing professional quality
- Extra features that increase the production quality
- Video export in popular formats
- Merge any number of videos
- Limited free trial version
Do you prefer to create YouTube, TikTok, or different kinds of videos showcasing one-of-a-kind outfits or evaluating something? Kapwing provides a dependable split-screen video maker that is not solely effortless, however, additionally exciting to use. Being a free net app, you can get admission to it by using your favored browser and start split-screen editing. It permits you to collage the usage of photographs and GIFs, and specific body shapes along with videos. With Kapwing, you will have to get admission to many output codecs and an extensive range of video enhancing features.
- Video resizer
- Loop video
- Meme generator
- Video trimmer
- It is free to use
- Allows you to make a split video with up to four videos
- No watermark on the output file
- Easy to use preset templates
- Relatively slow video upload
- Requires registration and sign-in before using.
If you need a split-screen video editor for your Android phone, you can find one here.