LG G3 Stylus General Specifications:
- 149.3 x 75.9 x 10.2 mm, 163g
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD Display, 540 x 960 pixels
- 1GB of RAM, 8GB of Expandable Internal Memory
- 12MP / 1.3MP Main and Front cameras
- Quad-core 1.3 GHz processor
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- 3000 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Colors: Black, White, and Gold
Dr. Jong-seok Park, president and CEO of the LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company promised an “exceptional price that can’t be beat” for the LG G3 Stylus and according to the shipping plan, the 5.5-inch phablet will first visit Brazil in September, and then goes on sale in Asia, Middle East and Africa and CIS. Since the current version of LG G3 Stylus doesn’t support the LTE network, it’s no surprise we don’t see the U.S. and Canada in the list of countries to have the device for sale.
LG G3 Stylus availability and price are yet to be unveiled at the time of launch, but you can have the chance to work with G3 Stylus at IFA 2014 in Berlin.