Every writer wants to publish quality and original content while writing for websites, books, papers, and assignments.
Webmasters always prefer to upload plagiarism-free content because a single plagiarized post can completely destroy their website.Also, if a teacher finds any duplicate content in student’s assignments or research papers, they can quickly take any action against them.
Writing plagiarized content in assignments can cause students some serious consequences.Students can be suspended from the school or college without any warning.
Most bloggers, writers, students, and teachers use multiple plagiarism checking apps to check the originality of the document.
The main purpose of these apps is to compare the file’s content with almost every online resource to find the copied content.
In this article, we’re going to talk about some of the popular android apps which are widely used to detect duplicate content in the given files.
So, without wasting any time, let’s dive into the discussion.
Perfect Android Apps for checking Plagiarism
Bloggers consider plagiarism checking apps as one an essential factor before publishing or submitting any document.
Some of the best plagiarism checking apps are mentioned below:
1. Plagiarism Checker by PrepostseoThe plagiarism checking app by Prepostseo focuses on checking the quality of the content within no time.
This free app is widely used by bloggers, students, and writers for multiple academic and SEO purposes.
How to use this App?
To use this incredible free app, first, download it from the play store and sign up for a quick check.
After the successful login, follow the mentioned below steps:
- Simply paste or write the text into the input box or scan the image by using the mobile camera.
- Upload a file directly from the mobile phone in different formats
- Press the ‘Check Plagiarism’ button to scan the document.
Once you press the button, the app will deeply analyze the entire text file and matches it with nearly every online resource to detect the plagiarized text.
After comparing it with all online databases, it quickly shows the copied and paraphrased content.
Features of this App:
- Multiple Files Uploading: The app provides an excellent feature of uploading files in the following formats:
- Quick Deep Search Technology: It is one of the best features of this plagiarism checker. The app uses its deep search technology and checks every piece of text with online resources to find content duplication.
- Image Scanning: The best thing about this app is that it uses OCR technology to scan the written text in the image. After reading the written text from the image, it checks the content to detect duplicate text.
- Percentage: After scanning the complete file, it quickly generates the percentage of unique and plagiarized content within a few seconds.
- Paraphrased Text: The app also detects every single piece of paraphrased text written in the document.
- Download Report: The app also provides a great to save the result report into the mobile phone within a single click.
- Secure & Free to use: The app is 100% secure and free to use for every online purpose.
2. Plagiarism Checker by Plagly
This plagiarism detection app by Plagly helps many users to check the copied content in multiple files.
The app compares the given text with the entire online databases by detecting the copied phrases and sentences.
How to use this App?
Download the app from the play store and login to the app to check the content’s originality.
After completing the login process, follow the mentioned below steps:
- Simple write or paste the text into the input box of the app
- After pasting the text into the input box, click on the ‘Check Text’ button to scan the text
The app further scans the entire file and matches it with multiple online resources to detect duplicate content.It also checks the grammar mistakes and copied documents to find the actual source of content by using the natural language processing algorithm.
Features of this App:
- Copy and Paste: The app allows users to directly paste the text into a checker to find copied content
- Quick Plagiarism Checking: It compares the text with all internet to check the content’s originality.
- Next Level Technology: The app updates its algorithm to provide the best possible result.
- Display Plagiarized Text: After analyzing the entire file, it quickly highlights the duplicate text.
- Show Unique Content: It also shows the uniqueness of the content by comparing it with several online resources.
- Safe to use: The app is free and completely safe to use for multiple online purposes.
3. Plagiairsm Checker by Maksim GusevMaskim Gusev has launched an amazing plagiarism detection app to quickly check duplicate text in articles, papers, and more.
The main purpose of this app is to generate accurate plagiarized text by comparing it with multiple online resources.
Download it from the play store and sign up to start analyzing the files.
After the successful signup, follow the below steps:
- Simply write or paste the text into the checker to start checking the content for plagiarism
- After placing the text into the checker, click on the ‘Tick’ button to analyze the written text
The app quickly scans the written text and try to find every single piece of plagiarized text by using its latest technologies.
The program of the app allows users to check the copied content within a few minutes without any hurdle.
Features of this App:
- Write or Paste: The app allows users to write or paste the text directly into the input box to detect the copied text
- Uniqueness: After analyzing the given text, it quickly shows the uniqueness of the written content.
- Similar sources: It also highlights the duplicate text and tells the percentage of similar sources.
- Share Report: It also provides the best feature to share the result report just within a single click.
- Free and Safe: This plagiarism checking app is also free and 100% secure to use for multiple online resources.
Plagiarism checking apps play a major role in checking the originality of the written text within no time.
The main purpose of these apps is to quickly detect the plagiarized text to prevent users from serious consequences.
All of these apps use the latest technologies to scan the given file to detect the copied text in multiple files and documents.