If you are a regular AW Center reader, you know we are very picky about iOS app and we only review apps that either come with a unique idea or try to solve a problem intuitively.
TodoLife is an organizer app for iOS that comes with both a unique idea and a fantastic user interface that helps you to manage your day-to-day tasks quickly and efficiently. This productivity app is optimized for both iPhone and iPad devices and enables you to:
- Create tasks and sub-tasks, assign tags and categories to organize the tasks, set up reminders, and much more.
- Create a circle of helpers who you can assign tasks to, and get notified as soon as they have completed the assigned task
- Grow your ideas and try to bring them to life. (To the readers: The Ideas tab itself is one big reason to give this app a try)
What do I like the most about TodoLife?
TodoLife is super easy to use, and while it delivers a rich se t of features, you always know where to look, and you always see your plan and the uncompleted tasks in an intelligent way.
I also liked the idea of assigning a task to a family member, friend, or colleague. You can track the status of the assigned task and manage your daily tasks. And don’t forget about the cool Ideas feature to build new ideas with peace of mind.
Is TodoLife worth a try?
I recommended this productivity app to three types of users:
- If you’ve already tried multiple organizer apps and still believe they cannot improve your productivity and help you manage your day-to-day tasks.
- If you have so many ideas in your mind and looking for an app to add some structures to your thoughts and bring them to life.
- If you are looking for an efficient way to assign tasks and subtasks to a friend or colleague and want to be able to track the tasks with ease.