Say, you are going to your friend's house and want to use the iPhone Maps for navigation. You can add an address to a contact on iPhone, so the navigation will be as easy as just a few taps on the screen. To add the street address to a contact on your iPhone running latest iOS version, do as follows:
1. Open the Maps application on your iPhone
2. Find the location of your friend's house who you are adding an address to his/her details
3. Press and hold your finger on the contact's house location to Drop a Pin on that location
4. Tap the Dropped Pin button and on the opened menu, tap the Add to Existing Contact option
5. Choose the contact and the Address will be automatically added to that specific contact. (Make sure to hit the Done button)
Tip: To easily navigate to your friend's house, open him/her details in the Contacts and tap the Address and the Maps app will be opened automatically and you need to do the rest from there.