QWERTY layout is enabled by default on the iPhone keyboard. If you prefer typing in different layouts like AZERTY or QWERTZ, do as follows to change QWERTY to AZERTY keyboard on iPhone and iPad devices:
1. Open the Settings from the menu
2. Go the General settings
3. Scroll down to Keyboard and open it
4. Say, you are using the English keyboard with QWERTY layout and want to change it to AZERTY.
5. Tap the English keyboard under the list of already added keyboards
6. and finally choose the layout for your keyboard on iPhone. Available layouts are: QWERTY, AZERTY, and QWERTZ