Using Emoji is a fun way to express your feelings when texting. iOS now has a dedicated keyboard for Emoji characters and you just need to do as follows to enable Emoji Keyboard on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices and use them when typing:
1. Open the Settings application
2. Go to the General settings
3. Scroll almost to the bottom and tap to open the Keyboard settings
4. Tap the Keyboards to see the list of already added Keyboards to your iPhone, and if Emoji is there skip to step 6. Otherwise go the step 5.
5. Tap the Add New Keyboard and find the Emoji in the list
6. Now, open an app which you can type in it. For example, we open the Messages app and start typing
7. Press and hold the Globe icon next to the Spacebar (and the Mic icon), and tap the Emoji to enable and activate it.
8. There you have so many emoji characters in different tabs to select from and send to friends.