iOS does not offer much customization options compared to Android. To manage and customize notification center on iPhone 5 and show/hide/reorder widgets and items shown in the notification center, do as follows:
1. Make sure you are running the latest iOS version (we were on iOS 9.2.1 when writing this iOS tip)
2. Open the Notification Center by dragging down the notification bar on the top
3. You should see 2 different tabs in the notification center: Today and Notifications.
4. To manage Notifications on iOS 9, go to Settings > Notification, and specify which apps are allowed to show notifications in the Notification Center. To do so, simply tap the app's name and toggle on/off the Show in Notification Center option
5. To manage Today on iOS 9, first make sure the Today tab is active and then scroll all the way to the bottom and tap the Edit button
6. In this menu, you get to decide which default apps or 3rd party apps are allowed to show information or widget in the Notification Center. Available options to customize Notification Center on iPhone 5 are:
a. To remove an app from the Notification Center, simply hit the Red Minus icon followed by the Remove button
b. To add an app to the Notification Center, simply hit the Green Plus icon next to each app in the list of Do Not Include apps.
c. To reorder and sort the widgets or data shown in the Notification Center on iPhone, simply press and hold the 2-tiny-horizontal-line next to each app/widget and drag it to the desired place.
7. When you are finished managing and customization the Notification Center on iOS 9, simply press the Done.