Since iOS 8, the iPhone owners can easily share their location through the Messages app with others. You can either share your location on iPhone 6 for a specific time or send your location just once. To share your location on iPhone devices running iOS 8 or later, simply do as follows:
1. Open the Messages app on your iPhone
2. Tap to open your friend's conversation, you are going to send or share your location with
3. Tap the Details button on the top right side of the screen
4. Now, under the Location options, you have 2 options to choose from: Send my current location OR Share my location.
5. If you Send your location, your current location will be sent to your friend just one time. But if you Share your location, you are asked to specify how long you are going to share your location with your friend. For example, if you choose the Share for One Hour option, then the other party in the conversation, can track your location for 1 hour