How to Adjust and Change Equalizer on iPhone
The default iPhone music player lets you adjust equalizer to enjoy playing songs more. To set and change equalizer on iPhone 5, iPod touch and other ...Continue
If you prefer to view desktop version of website on iPhone rather than its mobile version, do as follows to request for the desktop version in Safari on iPhone or iPad:
1. Open the Safari application on your iPhone or iPad
2. Browse to the website you want to view in desktop version
3. Tap the share button () from the bottom bar
4. Scroll through the second row of actions and look for the Request Desktop site button
5. Tap the Request Desktop site button and the webpage will be reloaded to show the desktop version of the website in Safari on iPhone.
Quick Tip: To view a website in desktop mode, you may also press and hold your finger on the Reload button in the top right, and hit the Request Desktop Site button in the opened menu.