Flipboard Company established a new standard in designing News and Magazine apps for both Android OS and iOS. Flipboard shows you the latest news in your favorite topics in a very beautiful and eye catching interface. Flip through your favorite subjects and add them to your “Read it Later” list or your own magazine. You can also add your Twitter and Facebook accounts, to see the news from your twitter timeline or shared posts and photos by your friends. There is also a search option which lets you search for sources, people, topics, blogs, and more.
Before heading to Flipboard widgets, let’s take a quick look at Flipboard features:
- Access all your favorite topics in one place
- Mark articles to read them later
- Sync your Flipboard settings through all your devices
- Two home screen widgets
- Access to your social network accounts; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Linkedin, YouTube…
- Localized edition for 15 countries
- Search for sources, people,…
Flipboard provides 2 home screen widgets in Small and Medium sizes. They both show the latest news in your favorite categories, and the Medium size one, shows a summary of the news too. There is a Refresh button on the bottom right of the widget to update the contents manually. Tapping each widget takes you to the main app and shows you the cover stories, and your favorite topics.
Download Flipboard from Google Play