The paid version of Battery Widget which has some more features than the free one such as Wi-Fi, CPU usage logging and estimating the time for charging and discharging
BatteryWidget shows an exact battery level on the status bar, health, temperature, voltage, CPU usage.
Clicking once installed widget, the widget shows the temperature and voltage.
Double-click the Setup screen appears.
If you find bugs, want to add new features or help me translate this app into other languages, please contact me by email.
English, French, Italian, Polish, Russian, Dutch, Hungarian, Spanish, Chinese support.
1. Charge, Discharge, Warning, Danger, Full charging alarm.
2. Battery status indicator on the status bar notifications.
3. 1x1 widgets in the form of pie charts.
4. It is possible to change the color, size and position of the widget.
5. Temperature, voltage, battery life, charging, screen status logging.
Plus version only
6. Supports the additional status bar icons.
7. Widget resolution.
8. Wi-Fi, CPU usage logging.
9. Show the estimated time for charging or discharging.
How To install the widget:
Android 2.3 or less : Long press on any empty space on your homescreen, Click on the widget menu then click on the widget you want to install.
Android 3.0 : Click on the upper right corner of the homescreen, Click on the widget menu then drag on the widget you want to install.
Android 4.0 or late : In the app list screen, Click on the widget menu then drag on the widget you want to install.