Nice Simple Battery widget is what its name says with the ability to customize color, text and the background. It comes with some power control as well as showing some useful data about the Battery status
A simple yet customizable battery widget with colorful icon, text & background.
- Minimalistic style
- Highly-customizable battery icon shape, color, size, fatness, and outline thickness
- Colorful semi-transparent background (You have the complete control of the color, transparency, and even the roundness of the rounded edges / corners)
- Customizable text size, fatness, and color
- Battery info details screen that opens with a single tap
- Easy switch of Wi-Fi power and Bluetooth power (supports Android 2.0 or higher)
- Convenient shortcuts to GPS setup and Display setup
- Live preview of the customized battery widget on the setting screen
- Possibility to have more than one Nice Simple Battery widgets on the home screen, each with its own customization settings
- Accurate reading of the battery level that updates once the power level is changed
- Battery-friendly design
How to use:
To use this widget, just long press (i.e. tap and hold) on any empty space on your home screen, then select "Widgets", then choose a "Nice Simple Battery Widget" item. 1x1 and 1x2 are different widget sizes. For newer versions of Android (e.g. 4.0), you may drag and drop this widget from the "Widgets" tab on your app list to the home screen.
Tapping the widget will open the battery info screen. You can see battery info like temperature, voltage, etc. there. In addition, you can open the battery usage statistics screen, turn on/off the wifi power, or launch the display/gps setup there.
You can add more than one "Nice Simple Battery Widget" to your home screen and each of them can have its own unique appearance settings. To open the setting screen, tap the widget, click the "Widget Setup" button, and then the setting screen for that widget will open.
*NOTE* If the power level reading does not update properly, please exclude this widget from any task killer app that you might be using. You can also try to remove this widget from your homescreen and add it back again, and see if it solves the problem. If not, as I cannot reply to the reviews / comments on the Android market and follow up, please email me ([email protected]) and I shall try my best to fix the problem as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can also leave me a message on my blog (http://www.nullium.com). Thanks.
- Fixed the problem that happens when an email link is clicked in the "Readme" but the default email client is not found
- Fixed an error which occurred when the available memory of the Android device is too low
- Fixed a potential error
- Reduced the app file size
- Tweaked the donation verification process
- Made some internal changes
- New feature: Bluetooth Switch is added to the battrey info screen (supports Android 2.0 or higher) (new permissions required)
- Improved the compatibility with some custom Android roms
- Added a link to "Nice Simple Photo Widget"
- New feature: Text shadow options
- New feature: Ads are now removable by purchasing "Nice Simple Widgets (Donation)"
- Added a link to "Nice Simple Widgets (Donation)"
- Added a new size for the widget (2x2)
- Improved the preferences with sliders: the number area is enlarged so that it can be clicked more easily to bring up the popup input dialog
(Full changelog is available in the readme)