An unofficial Google Reade client which enables you to read your favorite feeds in one place. This widget is tablet optimized
gReader is an unofficial Google Reader client for Android. Read all your RSS/Feed news in one place with Google Reader, where keeping up with your favorite websites is as easy as checking your email. More on http://greader.co
* Please let us know of any issues you encounter via email.
* Read the FAQ before commenting: http://greader.co/faq
* You want to suggest new features or report issues, use the Feedback button.
* Localization If you are interested in translating gReader to other languages, visithttp://bit.ly/gr_translate
* Beta: http://greader.co/beta
* Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noinnion.android.greader.reader
* Google Reader synchronization: Use gReader at home, at your office, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synched in one place.
* 2-Way Sync: Synchronize your read items between gReader and Google Reader. Keep your articles up-to-date
* Auto synchronization
* User Interface: Simple, fast and intuitive
* Tablet optimized: Read your news more comfortable on a tablet
* Themes: Light, Black and Dark
* Night Mode: Read your articles with white font on black background. Save battery and increase readability in the night.
* Offline Reading with full article content
* Mark read on scroll
* Podcast support (streaming)
* Voice-Reading (Text-To-Speech)
* Folders / Tags support
* Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, ...
* Services: Tranlation, Mobilizer
* Save to Pocket (Read it later) / Instapaper / Readability
* Search feature: Search and filter keywords, save search results
* Sort: by newest, by oldest, by feed
* Quick and swipe actions: faster access to funtions
* Rich article list (snippet and thumbnail)
* Widget: Icon widget with unread badge
* Easy Reading: Reading mode view, inverse webpage color
* Quick actions, Swipe actions
* Fullscreen mode: Enlarge your reading space
* Recommended items / sources
* HTTPS connection: Use Http Secure to get your feeds
* Backup/Restore: Backup/Restore your preferences
Try it yourself and build your own opinion.