Add this Android news widget to your home screen to get the latest news at a glance in Ireland
TheJournal.ie is the future of news in Ireland. Up-to-the-minute breaking news, all day, every day. We tell our stories through word, video, pictures, polls and readers' comments.
What they say about us?
* "Best Addition to Irish Media 2010" - Ian Dempsey, Today FM
* "Flawless Coverage" - Ryan Tubridy
* "The Future" - Mike Butcher, TechCrunch Europe
We've also won a lot of awards:
- "Best News Website" - Eircom Spiders 2011
- "Best Digital Editor - Susan Daly" - Eircom Spiders 2011
- "Overall Grand Prix Winner" - Eircom Spiders 2011
- "Best Online Only Publication" - Irish Web Awards 2011
- "Best Overall Website in Ireland" - Irish Web Awards 2011
- "Best Media/Publishing App" - The Appys 2011
- Breaking news and opinion from Ireland and around the web
- Offline reading
- Submit photos and video directly to our journalists from your phone
- View slideshows with high-res photography
- Make your voice heard by voting in our polls
- Watch embedded videos from youtube and videos submitted by our users
- Tweet articles directly from the app
- Share articles with your friends on facebook
- Email articles to friends
- Comment on the stories with your facebook or twitter account
- Search by article tag
- Ability to switch to our sister publications: TheScore, BusinessETC and TheDailyEdge
- Open any Journal links on twitter, facebook or email within the app
- Add widgets to your homescreen to get the latest news at a glance
Follow us at twitter.com/thejournal_ie or www.facebook.com/thejournal.ie to get the latest news
Please note: If the app is moved to the SD card, you will not be able to add widgets to the homescreen. If you already have the app installed on the SD card, simply move it across onto the phone and it should appear in the list of available widgets. A phone restart after moving the app may be required in some cases.
Another Android Productivity App and Widget on AW Center. App Cache Cleaner does exactly as its name suggests: Clear the entire Cache of installed applications on your Android device. When you open ...