By default, Microsoft Edge (Internet Explorer) is the default web browser in Windows 10. If you want to change default browser to Chrome in Windows 10, you need to do as follows:
1. Open the Start Menu (Simply click the Start button in the bottom left)
2. Click the Settings button
3. Click the System button to open the System Settings.
4. From the left pane, click the Default Apps option
5. Here you get to choose default apps for different actions. (Like: viewing photos, watching videos)
6. From the list, find the Web Browser and click on the current default browser (which by default is Microsoft Edge)
7. Now a pop-up should open and you just need to click the Google Chrome option to set it as your default browser in Windows 10.